Our house is going on the market in less than two months and I am thinking we sure have a lot to get done. There is something wrong with perfecting your home for someone else to enjoy... We have just taken so long to complete our terrace level ( aka basement). It is coming along slowly, however. I really enjoy working with my sweet hubby. "We" have done everything ourselves and that has been very rewarding. I have taken ALL the credit for the stack stone fireplace in the little keeping room off the kitchen in the basement when in actuality he got me started and taught me how to cut the rocks. I felt so accomplished after that project....I got a little carried away and suggested I might should do this stack stone stuff professionally. That lasted about 2 minutes. I came back to reality when I cut a small chunk of concrete out of my pool deck cutting a piece of stone. 
He has done a wonderful job down there. He is so amazingly talented. He can truly do anything. Even though I do nag about the amount of time he takes to finish things occasionally, I am always so proud of the work that he does.
So I have really been enjoying Idol this season. I usually only watch the first few weeks and then pick back up when it is down to the final 8 or less. There are some really talented kids this year. I especially like Brooke White and Carly Smithson, for the girls. And the guys, I am thinking David Archuleta and David Cook. I do believe Kristy Lee Cook has a great country voice. Anyone notice how Paula sure seems to make some really random and odd comments? What's up with that? Very strange.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes Paula is a wierdo.
I lOVE the fireplace! I can't believe you did it. Your basement looks beautiful. Sadly I probably will never see it finished in person. So sad that you are selling that beautiful home!
Post a Comment