Wednesday, October 17, 2007

At last.

I can not believe it has been over two weeks since I have blogged. My mom called me today and mentioned that I need to think about updating my blog. I have thought about it numerous times but life has pretty much revolved around volleyball and you can only blog so much about that. However, I will mention the girls are doing awesome and we are #1 in the region and are two weeks away from the State finals. It's been a really great season. It's a real family affair. I keep the books, Kenny is a line judge, Meg helps in the concession stand and Chandler run's around playing with balls that often end up rolling onto the court...during a game! Club ball tryouts start in three weeks!
On a different note, we have gotten Hayli's pictures back from her photo shoot. Hayli is very critical of herself but I think they are great. Jena did a wonderful job! She is very talented! She is also very fun on the actual shoot. It is suppose to be an hour on location and an hour in-studio but she spent way over that! You can tell she loves what she does!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Wow! Hayli looks gorgeous and her eyes are amazing! I don't see anything to be critical of in those. They are beautiful!

Kasey said...

Ok, I just realized there was a link to the slide show and I'm even MORE impressed. They are all SO good! And I realized that Hayli looks JUST like you...lucky girl!

Kelly said...

Okay so I can't look at all of the pics because Jody's computer doesn't have flash player. I will tomorrow when we go to my mom's house. I LOVE both of the pics you posted. Her eyes look amazing! She is so beautiful. My fav so far is the one of her laying down. WOW!

Kelly said...

WOW! I can't find a bad one in the bunch they are sooooo beautiful. You guys are tough critics. She looks like a model to me.

Sarie said...

She is so gorgeous!!! She should be a full time model.