I can't believe we are already in the year 2007! I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas holiday. We have had a super holiday and the kids are not ready to go back to school in a few days. Kayla's birthday was the day after Christmas and we had a blast shopping all day and then going to dinner with my parents to celebrate. She is officially 14! That is a tiara on her head that I bought her so she could be princess for the day....cheesy, I know, but she actually thought it was fun!
May everyone have a blessed new year!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday Kayla! Cute picture of her with her grandparents. Where did you eat dinner? Cheesecake Factory? I hope we get to be with you guys for the Holidays next year!
Your daughter is so gorgeous! Happy New Year.
I had the same confusion with the book. I thought that it was nonfiction until halfway through! I thought how could a president of the US really do that... then I realized it was fiction. It's SO good though! Let me know when you finish...
Post a Comment