Monday, July 10, 2006

So sweet....

Sisters....




I am constantly in awe of the dynamics between my girls. They are sisters...sometimes that means they are the best of friends and sometimes it means they want to rip each others hair out! One minute I hear them yelling at each other about why something one borrowed from the other last week is still on their closet floor DIRTY and the next minute they are laying on one or the others bed laughing and talking in some secret code that only they can understand or making up crazy dances to video text. It is fascinating! I love having daughters. They are moody and emotional but I have begun to get a glimpse of the true friendships I will have forever!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Now you see why I NEED to have daughters too! I love my boys but there is something special about daughters, moms and sisters. Mine our my best friends.

Kelly said...

mine a ARE my best friends, besides Jody.

Jen said...

It is so true. The girls and I had a shopping day last week and we literally shopped til we dropped. And even though we were exhausted it was so much fun....( okay it also helped that they were spending their own money and not mine!)